We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler accident

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Icmeler accident

There was an accident yesterday, in Icmeler on the pier near L'Etoile. A gentleman fell off water taxi, hitting head.

My wife who is a paramedic, was on hand to administer first aid, whilst the ambulance arrived.

Alan & Carol are staying at Sunrise Hotel in Marmaris, if anyone knows this couple, we would love an update on Alan, and hope all is ok and wish Alan a speedy recovery.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Icmeler accident

I saw posts on this incident yesterday, and well done to your wife for stepping in to help. I don't know if you've posted this on the Marmaris forum too, but with the couple staying there, perhaps someone on that forum might be able to help.

Blyth
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Icmeler accident

Wife had accident Sizzlers Indian&Chinese Restaurant , 19th july 2014 approx 1930 hrs, a lady helped tend her wounds, anyone see or know about it contact me. leslie.carr@sky.com Or phone UK 01670354824 .

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icmeler accident

Sorry to hear this, Leslie - hope your wife is ok? If you are on Facebook, might be an idea to share this on some of the Icmeler groups there, as more people will see it and might be able to help.

Blyth
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icmeler accident

THX , for your concern, will get my daughter to post, on the said sites, as i am non to proficient on computers, oh and by the way Icemeler, is a great resort, with great restaurants and pleasant staff, and beautiful Scenery.

5. Re: Icmeler accident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 11:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler