We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 sorted

Campbeltown, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
2014 sorted

The patience finally snapped today so I spent a good hour or two on the computer putting the bits and pieces together for Icmeler 2014. Morning flight with Tommy C on 5th September arriving Dalaman approx. 1.30pm and return flight leaving Dalaman approx. 2.30pm on 19th September left a few bob change out of £520 but included priority check in, seat choice and in flight "meal". Real cheeky one here from Tommy in that he is charging £9 for the mid seat because it is suitable for a parent and child! Senem booked with Hotels4U with the proviso that attic apartments are not suitable and will be refused. Transfers can come much later but when I do these I expect to have a pound or two change out of £800 and considering that I paid almost £900 this year for virtually the same holiday, I have to be pleased.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 sorted

Sounds like a really good deal especially with the flight prices and the extras that you have. Something to look forward to

2. Re: 2014 sorted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations