We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

Is the Turkish Bath at the hotel worth a visit? Any idea on pricing?

Seems the Thomson Turkish Bath option takes you to a town 90 minutes away.

thanks in advance,

here&there
Level Contributor
4,288 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

Sorry cant really help apart from to mention that the Union Palace seems to get the thumbs up from folks wishing a Turkish Bath, locals and visitors.

Google for pics etc.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

I agree Union Palace has been well complimented. My granddaughter went in July, booked through Eric at April Travel Agency (along from Tansas). She has been to many Turkish Baths but reckon this was the best and it was really cheap!

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

I also went to Union Palace Hotel this year for Turkish Bath and agree with goodtotravel's granddaughter. It is the best I have had and I have had a few. I booked mine with Ozzy who has a stall beside Turkish Delight restaurant. Great value and was picked up and returned to accommodation.

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

My daughter had a turkish bath at the Fortuna Hotel on the beachfront which included a sauna, exfoliation, bubbles / soapy massage and a face mask for 40tl. This was done by a lovely young women as my daughter didnt want a man to do it. The fortuna spa was clean and comfortable. I relaxed on a lounger with a drink and was able to watch my daughter having the turkish bath. Don't know how the prices compare but we were very happy. There were other packages available.

5. Re: Marti Resort De Luxe - Turkish Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 11:08
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations