Hi everyone, we're going to this hotel in October. Apologies if these questions have already been answered - I've done a search but can't find many replies.
1) Is there a money exchange in the hotel or is it best to go into the town to change money?
2) What's included in the mini bar and is this restocked?
3) What is the quality of the wine (red/rose and white) available on the AI package? Are there a few different brands to choose from or are there only local wines available?
4) What is the quality of the spirits available? Are there international brands or just local brands to choose from?
5) Do they stock low calorie mixers e.g. coke diet/zero, slimline tonic etc?
6) Can men go into the restaurant in 3/4 length tailored trousers or do they have to wear full length trousers?
7) Do they supply beach/pool towels?
8) Is the Wifi reception good?
Thanks in advance