We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bonjour and ida hotel rooms

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
bonjour and ida hotel rooms

Hi, does anyone know if there are seperate sleeping areas if you book for three in one room at the bonjour or the ida, (i know its the same owner)i have sent e mails direct to both hotels and not heard anything back yet so just a little impatient to find out, if there is a bedroom and then someone sleeps in another room on a sofa or pull out bed then its fine, i have looked at the reviews and cant see anyone mentioning about the sleeping arrangements, if we were all in one room i think we will have to book two rooms or look somewhere else, cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bonjour and ida hotel rooms

I haven't stayed in either but I am booked into the Ida early next year. I do know the Bonjour has 1 and 2 bedroomed apartments. Im sure Ferhat will email you back soon, he has replied promptly to my emails before.

Mentioned in this post
Ida Hotel
Ida Hotel
240 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
2. Re: bonjour and ida hotel rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler