We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kurt apartments

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
kurt apartments

Hi all. Has anyone stayed at the kurt apartments? I have heard it has been redecorated?

We have been to icmeler a few years ago, we stayed at the babadan apartments and loved it.

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: kurt apartments

Hi, We stayed at the Kurt last year and its great lovely and clean with sunbeds for everyone, some people moan about the owners hassling about trips/turkish night ect but that was not the case with us we really enjoyed it and would return again, we've just returned from staying at The Kleopatra aparts and to be honest I much preferred the Kurt lovely location 10mins walk to the square but a nice stroll if its not to hot 10tyl for a taxi back from the square.

if you click on my profile you'll be able to find the review I left last year.

enjoy yourselves the kurts really good and the bar prices compare well with the town :]

Chris

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: kurt apartments

Hi. Thanks for replying. We really loved icmeler and can't wait to go back.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: kurt apartments

We last stayed at the Kurt apts about 4 years ago,cant be that bad as we are booked to stay there again next month,the apartments are nice and a lovely pool,and you can get a sunbed !

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
4. Re: kurt apartments

Hi. Thanks for replying. The kurt apartments sound really nice.

Manchester, United...
2 posts
5. Re: kurt apartments

We stayed at the kurt apartments in july the rooms are very clean and spacious however there was no atmosphere at all. Very quiet no music around the pool for the 2weeks we were there. we were told by other people staying there that things had gone missing. They seem to be the most expensive around icmeler for food drinks ice creams. Father kurt and barman are very nice however the son is very rude and miserable. If you are looking for a quiet holiday these would be ok at a push however for a young family we would definitely not return.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: kurt apartments

Agree with you slugbullet,Mr Kurt senior and the barman were great,but his son !! didnt let him get to us lol,but I must admit we like it quiet without the loud music and that is why we have booked to go again.Food was very good though and worth paying a bit more.We always pay for a safe deposit box which they have in reception and is manned 24hr.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
7. Re: kurt apartments

Thanks guys really appreciate your comments on this hope you all have a great holiday

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
8. Re: kurt apartments

We stayed at the babadan 2years ago and loved it hope they are as nice

9. Re: kurt apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations