We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
75 reviews
Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

Hi,

Looking for any information/experiences of people who have used Jet 2's transfers from the airport to the resort.

We are due to land at 10pm on 19/08/2013 and we are staying at the Kapmar. I have read some horror stories of 3-4 hour transfers. At that time after travelling most of the day I want the quickest possible option to our Hotel.

Whats peoples thoughts or comments? should we go for a private transfer?

Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

Definitely private transfer, will cost you about £100 return in a taxi. Quicker too.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

We used to always go for the shuttle transfer and for years never had a problem, with the transfer never taking more than 2 hours. However last year we had the transfer from hell which actually took 5 hours to get us to Icmeler. We've been back twice since then but each time opted for a private transfer. First time took the transfer offered by Travel Republic but last time booked direct with DM Transfers which cost £74.00. Each time the private transfer was a new people carrier and took 1hour 15 minutes.

Edited: 17 July 2013, 23:03
3. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 03:33
Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
4. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

Anyone got a story of this years transfer times, ?

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,781 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

2 hours this year with the Speedy Shuttle with ICR. That included a 15 minute comfort stop.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
6. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

I would pay for a separate shuttle but theres seven of us, and we have already paid for transfer. Just have to suck it and see. All part of the trip, I suppose.

Cheers anyhow.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

We will be on the jet2 transfer this year in july so I will post what its like and how long it takes when we get back

Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
8. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

We went to marmaris with jet 2 in May the transfer was approx 2 hrs and we had a comfort break I didn't think it was to bad got it all to do again in July when we go to icmeler

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

Hi , we used jet2 last year transfer was approx 2hrs including 15min break at the castle service stop, they operate a policy of maximum 6 drop off's so wasn't to bad at all, the return transfer was the same.

we are using jet2 again to Icmeler this summer (19 July can't wait), as we found their service excellent apartment was good rep was great coupled with 22kg hold luggage & 10kg hand luggage.

overall I'd save your money as you might only end up 30/40mins better off at best.

Regards

Chris

10. Re: Jet 2 Transfers from Dalaman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 11:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations