We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

walsall
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

is it safe to drink vodka in icmeler after other resorts are having bad stuff also how much for a Bacardi and coke

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

If you want imported brands such as Smirnoff or Bacardi, then it will be more expensive, as they are heavily taxed. Local spirits are cheaper, and we've certainly never had a problem with them, and I personally don't know anyone who has, although I too have read some scare stories about fake alcohol.

walsall
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

thanks I have read it in the news and on other forums

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

We drink local spirits most of the time in Turkey Gin and Vodka and never had a problem.

I have been in places where one or the other tastes awful and not sure whether the brand of drink or sometimes the tonic is to blame.

If you find a bar or boat that seems to be very much cheaper for spirits than everyone else around I would be a bit wary of what they are serving as you know the old saying ' if it seems too good to be true , it usually is ' !

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

Bacardi and coke was 9tl in Tin Tins, vodka must be ok, my wife drunk abut a gallon of it whilst we were there in June.

5. Re: is the vodka safe to drink in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations