We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Park in Mamaris

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Park in Mamaris

Hello eveyone - going to Icmler for 2 weeks on 25th July, can't wait. I just wondered how good the Acqua Park is at Marmaris as I want to take my 2 boys, aged 12 & 15, would it be suitable for them & is it safe enough ? Where can I get tickets from and roughly how much are they (2 adults and 2 children)? Is it best to get a taxi or bus from Icmeler to there ? thank you Vicky.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

There are actually two water parks in Marmaris - Atlantis and Aqua Dream - here are links to both websites, which should give you all the information you are looking for.

http://www.marmariswaterpark.com/

http://aquadreammarmaris.com/

You can book trips in Icmeler from any of the tour organisers scattered all over the resort, and they will normally include pick-ups and drop-off to and from your hotel or apartments, If you are booking other trips as well, you might even get a better deal, but they are easy enough to get to on your own as well.

Lichfield, England...
Level Contributor
82 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

Aquadream is the best in my view, its bigger and up on the hill so the views are second to none..Also its the closest to icmeler.

Your boys will love it.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

Thanks Chris - we will take them there. Vicky.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

hi vicster, aqua dream has always been our favourite but this year we went to atlantis and found it much better for children..... cheaper also and you get a wristband so you can come and go as you please...... aqua dream is getting alot of negative feedback this season due to sharp slides, discoloured water in the pools etc. so i wouldnt reccomend aqua dream this year only atlantis. matt

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

thanks Matt - where is Atlantis - is it near Icmeler ?

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

2mins away from aqua dream, on marmaris beach front... if you book through an agency in icmeler just tell them atlantis and they will pick up and drop off. matt

7. Re: Aqua Park in Mamaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler