We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at fortuna beach

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at fortuna beach

We are a family of five heading to fortuna beach hotel at the end of august we booked the room through alpharooms as it was one of the few places that could fit us all in 1 room.I was browsing the fortuna beach website earlier and could not see any rooms which held 5 people.I am now concerned that when we get there we are going to have a problem can anybody who has stayed there let me know if such rooms exist or have we been sold a pup by alpharooms.we are 2 adults and 3 children aged 19 16 and 10

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at fortuna beach

Hi we have just returned from the Fortuna Beach (fab holiday) and we stayed in the suites which are their biggest rooms.

the suites consist of a bedroom that has a double bed and a lounge, the lounge has a bed settee (which I think would be classed as a double) and a single bed settee.

we travelled as a couple so we never used the bed settees but in theory yes u could sleep 5, albeit given the ages of your children maybe not very good.

The suites have lots of storage space, plenty for the 5 of you, and lovely large bathrooms.

Hope this has helped and if you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great Holiday, i'm sure you will love the Fortuna beach x

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at fortuna beach

Thanks for the reply I am sure we will manage.A couple of questions do they serve cocktails and do you have to get up early to get a sunbed by the pool as it looks quite a small area

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at fortuna beach

Cocktail are available, usually on the buy one get one free (not included in the all inclusive menu).

we found that lots of people were up early putting towels on the sunbeds around the pool, usually about 7.30ish.

we used the beach everyday, less than a minute away and ramazan (beach guy)is there to look after you, making sure you get beds etc.

Towels are available for the beach from the reception.

4. Re: Rooms at fortuna beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations