We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

Will the calypso once a day SPF 20 be enough for the sun in Icmeler? Last year I used the p20 in Greece, the heat there was in the high 30's to low 40's. thanks guys!

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,879 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

The temperature will be similar to that in Turkey so if you were fine last time you should be ok again.

scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

Just back and used Calypso, worked well for me with only a bit of redness on the shoulders for the first couple of days.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

I used p20 in Cyprus last year, considered by many as the best once a day. Give that a try, I thought it was great, didn't burn and tanned well.

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
38 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

We always use P20 and find it fine i have very fair skin and have not burnt since we have used P20 tried the calypso a couple of years ago and had to suppliment it with an ordinary suncream after a couple of hours as i was burning would not use it again and always stick with P20, the only time we suppliment it is when we go on a boat trip when the frequent swims and sun reflecting off the sea means we err on the side of caution and top up.

scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

Until this year I have always used P20 and it probably does offer a slightly better protection; Major draw back is it stains clothes and of course is double the price of Calypso

6. Re: HELP?! Sufficient sun cream?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler