We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

How much would you guys recommend taking for both me and my boyfriend for 11 nights? (Either in GBP or TL) and how much can we expect to spend on a daily basis? Most likely stay round the pool through the day with light lunch, maybe a one or two trips. Nice meal on a night time then cocktails for me and beer/ lager for him? Going on Monday, soooo excited! Ooo and what's the current exchange rate over there? Thanks guys :) x

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

helenfrances. If you have a look at reviews by h-m-a-foster you will see all that she managed to do and the amount of money she spent. You may find this gives you an idea of costs and find this helpful.

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
2. Re: HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

Thank you, I'll have a look now :)!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

If you look on this link also these prices might be helpful

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

I think Icmeler is great value for money! You can do things cheaply or expensive. We spent around 30tl on lunch when we ate round the pool, this was usually a pasta/pizza/wrap and water and juice. However we came across loads of little kebab/pide places that do wraps for 5tl and one did wrap + chips + drink for 8tl - brilliant for lunch or even a cheeky takeaway on the way back at night after drinking. Cocktails varied in price, we paid 10tl and 12 tl in mitos for regular cocktail and frozen daiquiri. In rush bar cocktails were 17 lira BOGOF. Effes ranged from 5-7.5 lira, boyfriend had effes dark a few times this was around 6/7 lira but for 330ml rather than 500ml. Our most expensive meal came to 109 lira and this was in the loveboat, average bill was around 60-70 lira, add extra for cocktails as I don't really drink - had one cocktail all holiday.

Enjoy your holiday!!

5. Re: HELP PLEASE! Turkey first timer Money/Budgeting.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations