We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

Hi guys can anyone recommend any good hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler? And if you have prices that would be great too :) thank you :) x

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

Hi Istanbul hairdresser is very good its just past the wayside heading towards the village. I put a list of prices on the top questions on the right under prices of excursions etc

Mentioned in this post
Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

Hi, always use Erkhan at Fashion Hairdressers. He is brilliant and comes highly recommended by quite a lot of people on Trip Advisor. You can find him in the main square opposite Icmeler on Line offices, next to the Hob Nob bar. He did my roots and a cut for £35. Been home a few weeks now and my hair is still looking good. Wish I could fly to Turkey every six weeks for a cut.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

This might be a daft question but, if you get highlights done will the pool water and sun not make them go a funny colour, ie green !!

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

Not always, depends on the type of chlorine in the pool. If it does just mix tomato sauce and conditioner together and put it all over your hair. Also the Charles worthington holiday hair shampoos brilliant, totally cleanses your hair of all the chlorine and salt :)

5. Re: Hairdressers and barbers in Icmeler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations