We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easyjet boarding passes

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
easyjet boarding passes

any advice how to print off my boarding passes as i am baffled?

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easyjet boarding passes

If you have registered with Easyjet, click on "manage my booking" and enter your e-mail address and password.

If you havn't registered, click on "check in online" at top of easyjet home page and enter lead passenger name and booking ref.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easyjet boarding passes

tried it and having no luck is it because i booked it through travel republic

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: easyjet boarding passes

Best to contact them as soon as you can then. You can only print out boarding passes online from Easyjet if you booked direct with them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: easyjet boarding passes

Have you gone onto travel republic site and gone into manage my booking and entered your email and password?

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,880 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: easyjet boarding passes

I don't think you can print them unless you have booked online direct with Easyjet.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: easyjet boarding passes

Oh I didn't know that thanks Kedi

7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: easyjet boarding passes

I booked with 'on the beach' and have managed to print mine by putting lead name and flight number. It has given me seating numbers which seems strange since I didn't chose that option or pay extra

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: easyjet boarding passes

Easyjet have now started allocating seats. Unless you pay for a specific seat they will simply allocate you a seat

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: easyjet boarding passes

thanks for all replies i phoned easy jet and they sorted it for me and i paid extra so we could sit together only to find you get allocated seats anyway oh well haha

10. Re: easyjet boarding passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler