We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air conditioning

perhshire scotland
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
air conditioning

can anyone tell the cost of air conditioning and safe at the kapmar hotel

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: air conditioning

Typically in resort expect to pay £35 per week air conditioning and £10 safe deposit

leeds uk
Level Contributor
191 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: air conditioning

hi cutecathy

My two neices are in the Kapmar now for a week and have paid £35 for air conditioning and £15 for a safe deposite box, if you need to know anything else just ask cos while their there i can find out, hope this helps.

perth uk
Level Contributor
17 posts
3. Re: air conditioning

thank you can you ask them if the swimming pool is the same all way round or deeper in parts thank you

leeds uk
Level Contributor
191 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: air conditioning

Hi Cathy

ill get round to asking them and come back to you as soon as possible.

perth uk
Level Contributor
17 posts
5. Re: air conditioning

thank you so much

leeds uk
Level Contributor
191 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: air conditioning

Hi Cutecathy

Have spoken to the neices and they'll let me know tomorrow cos they havn't been in the pool and they've been there for three days now!

they've only gone in the kids pool with the little man and not ventured in the bigger pool, they have said its a decent size but took no notice of the depth, personally i think they don't like getting their hair wet lol, ill kep you posted once i know.

perth uk
Level Contributor
17 posts
7. Re: air conditioning

thank you for the reply

leeds uk
Level Contributor
191 posts
16 reviews
8. Re: air conditioning

Hi Cute cathy

The girls have said they can stand up in the pool but its for adult standing, not small or young kids standing, the pool is the same depth all over, there both about five foot five so its not massively deep but it depends on how big your kids are and if they are old enough to swim, as mentioned before, there is a kids pool, hope this helps.

perhshire scotland
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
9. Re: air conditioning

it was more for me as I am only 5 foot tall my daughter is 5 foot 7 so she is fine thank you

10. Re: air conditioning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler