We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahin Palace

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
101 reviews
Sahin Palace

Has anybody else emailed the sahin palace?

Sent them an email a few weeks ago and they haven't replied.

Staying there in 3 weeks and really looking forward to it,does anyone know if they're still putting package holiday customers in the annexe rooms?

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Sahin Palace

Hi taraken

Try not to worry too much about the email as the owners have just had a baby therefore they might not be checking their emails as often but if you're worried, just send another out and I'm sure Umut shall get back to you when he can.

Sahin Palace is absolutely fantastic and you won't find a cleaner apartment, in my opinion, in the whole of Turkey never mind Icmeler! As far as I'm aware, if you have booked with an independant agent, it's a bit of pot luck - you may end up in the main building or you may end up in the annex. I was really worried about this last year as I assumed we would be in the annex but we weren't - we were placed in the main building. To put your mind at ease, even if you did end up in the annex, although it may not be the same decor necesarrily as the main building, the cleanliness is just the same and absolutely spotless. I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

Hope this helps!

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
101 reviews
2. Re: Sahin Palace

Thankyou so much for your reply,i've just got to go with the flow on this and make the most of .Too be fair as long as it's clean and the air con works i'll be happy :)

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Sahin Palace

I remember your name from the Pinewood saga from a few years ago. Trust me, it is literally night and day between the 2 apartments so you have absolutely nothing whatsoever to worry about. The Sahin Palace is fantastic and the staff will help you as much as they can. Relax and look forward to your holiday coming round :) The rooms are the cleanest I've ever came across abroad - enjoy!!

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
101 reviews
4. Re: Sahin Palace

Thankyou :)

5. Re: Sahin Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 10:50
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler