We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Hotel.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Aqua Hotel.

Hi. I have several questions! What is the evening and day entertainment like at the hotel bearing in mind our 16 yr old son will be coming with us. He likes joining in activities-eg darts, swimming pool games etc. Is there good internet access in the rooms? Thanks.

Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Sahin Palace Apartments
Sahin Palace Apartments
#3 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
SENTIDO Sea Star
SENTIDO Sea Star
#4 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Hotel.

Dear griffinlaura944,

Hope this message finds you in good health.

a) Wi-fi access is free in rooms and public areas.

b) Evening entertainment is mostly live music shows. During the day activities including darts, billiard,volleyball at the pool etc.. are being offerd by our animation team.

Thank you for choosing Aqua.

Regards,

Murat Tugay

Asst to GM

Hotel AQUA

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,621 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Hotel.

Thank you.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Hotel.

I go on 4th july with a 7 yr old boy and worried no one else his age there same time, as reviews mostly from couples and not from people with young kids. Has anyone gone in July with kids before or anyone going same date as me?

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua Hotel.

Hi Kim

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere within the forum that during the months of July and August there were quite a few familes visiting with children.

So you should be ok. I am also going to Hotel Aqua during August and i have a 8 year old son.

Jay

PS I managed to find the posting and have pasted below.

Thank you for your very kind interest in Hotel Aqua.

Majority of our guests are adult couples through the Season.

However after middle of the June, July and August, adult couples have still majority, the family with children and teenages prefer to visit Hotel Aqua during these periods as well.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,621 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua Hotel.

Hi thanks for ur info, I am sure it will be great, sometimes reading too many TA etc makes you worry about things. Hotel sounds superb and its in an excellent position to go out etc. Going to stop worrying and enjoy the holidays as no bad reviews. Holidays are what u make of them and I am sure we will love it no matter what, enjoy ur hol when it comes around

6. Re: Aqua Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler