We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out in Icmeler

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Eating out in Icmeler

Hi Everyone - I have a quick question. Myself and my family (4 of us with my 2 boys being 15 & 12), are going to Icmler on 25th July for 2 weeks. As we are Self Catering, we will be eating out every night and I wondered if anyone could give me a rough guide of how much it's costs for a family of 4 to eat out and reccomend any nice restaurants, any good meal deals etc. many thanks Vicky.

Home Bistro
₹, European, Turkish, International
Golden Moon champagne steak house
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Steakhouse, Pizza, Mediterranean
Sevgi Bar
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Pub
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out in Icmeler

Vicky, you can eat out very cheaply or more expensive in Icmeler - in the panel on the right hand side of the page, you can check out the threads about Favourite restaurants which will give you an idea of some of the places. Many do set menus which are good value, which if you eat at some of the little kebab/pide places (especially the ones where the locals eat), you can eat very cheaply indeed. There are also a few places which sell cooked chickens quite cheaply, which with some of the lovely fresh local bread and salad - again very cheap and so tasty - makes a nice meal if you don't want to eat out every night.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out in Icmeler

As Blondie says sometimes its just nice to stayin and eat. You can buy a cooked chicken for around 10 lira, the bread is very cheap and some salad stuff from the market, also ridiculously cheap. Dont know if its because I am on holiday or not but the salad stuff taste so different from the UK, you can actually taste it and this simple meal is one of the best meals I have on holiday. Throw in a couple of cans, perhaps buy some chips from your apartments and some fresh fruit salad again taste delicious compared to UK and cheap to finish off and that is perfection

Edited: 20 June 2013, 22:21
North west
Level Contributor
517 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out in Icmeler

I have always done a bit of a mix, as have other friends. Bit of a posh meal one night, kebab at an authentic kebab house or pizza (pizza and tomato on main road into village) another. Restaurants slightly cheaper in the village. Friends of mine at the Wembley Bar are currently offering 5 course (inc coffee/tea) for 19L. For main can choose pasta, pizza, chicken or meat dish.

Also worth knowing is that some places will also do half portions, which sometimes is enough.

My fav places are Lighthouse & Loveboat but they are more on the expensive side.....my treat.

4. Re: Eating out in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations