We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Market Beach and Food

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
9 reviews
Market Beach and Food

Hi,

Going to Marmaris this year, but will be planning a day to the market and the beach, so will be all day,

is the beach in icmeler sand or is it like Marm, also a good place to eat as well if anyone can help out please.

Thanks

Chester
Level Contributor
235 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Market Beach and Food

The beach is better than Marmaris but mostly gritty sand, if you go to Deniz Kapisa at the far end of teh beach towards the harbour I believe they have imported better grade sand there and the sunbeds are nice and comfortable, also food recommendations there have been good as well.

Dave

south east...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Market Beach and Food

i agree i have done lots of research and i will be going to deniz kapsi beach bar/restaurant imported sand free sunbeds with mattress if you have drinks or food,the turkish breakfast is supposed to be one of the beat but after the market might be a bit late in the day,so you could have a evening meal on the roof top terrace after lounging on the beach all afternoon and their steaks are supposed to be very good, and afterwards take a stroll along the front to the jetty and get the boat or water taxi as its called back to marmari for 10 lira each,takes about 15mins and is lovely,just read all the reviews for the deniz capsi on here and im sure we might even bump into each other there,im flying out this saturday for 2 weeks and cant wait.

3. Re: Market Beach and Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations