We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october in icmeler

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
october in icmeler

weve been to icmeler with our children in june and july which weahter was that hot was found it hard to walk around, my husband has time of from the 4th october, how many hours of sunshine would we expect to get, will it be warm and are the pools warm,

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october in icmeler

We have been in October the last 2 years and going again this October. 2011 we had a couple do days of rain and had to wear a Cardy at night, pool was only cooler when the sun was not shining on it, and the sea was lovely , 2012 was fabulous and hot and no need for a Cardy at night, I would say it got dark about 7pm : ))

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: october in icmeler

thankyou just we are going to do late deal and this is one of my options.

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: october in icmeler

we have been to icmeler many times in october and the weather was more hit than miss with the odd thunder storm, we normally go at the begining of october and as their season finishes at the end of october the shops start to knock down their prices so there are bargains to be had... regards Gavin

Darlington...
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: october in icmeler

thanks makes me feel better, because on another site they were saying how cold it it is on a night and not many places are open this put my mind at rest.

5. Re: october in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations