We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

waterfall resturamt

Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
waterfall resturamt

Can amyone tell me how 2 get 2 waterfall from the square

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: waterfall resturamt

From the square walk up to the main road where the bank is on the corner. Turn left carry on walking past the tolan under ground market. You will come to cafes annes on the corner. Turn down that road. Cross it and it is just a few minutes from there.

There are plenty of shortcuts to get there but you cant go wrong following the main road

Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: waterfall resturamt

Thamks sue want 2 try it havemt bin b 4 good reviews

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: waterfall resturamt

We went to the Waterfall last year - it was lovely. Had a great meal and the outside restaurant area was really pretty, quite romantic for a couple. If you are a large party I would reserve a table as thats what I noticed the large groups had done. We were lucky and got the last table for 2

Level Contributor
151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: waterfall resturamt

Only hubby me & daughter but i think she would like it from what ive read tanx dawn

5. Re: waterfall resturamt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler