We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

25 sleeps x

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
25 sleeps x

Anyone else getting close x might get my case out x

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 25 sleeps x

packed... including the croc......7 more sleeps. lol. kind regards.. Gavin

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 25 sleeps x

Where you staying gav x

Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 25 sleeps x

10 more! It can't come soon enough after the rubbish weather today!

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 25 sleeps x

avlu 1....we used to sit in captain bullshots and say that looks a nice place.... so we booked... and captain bullshot bloody moved...lol... down the road and is now called Y O L O. YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. so true...make the most of it. kind regards Gavin.

scotland
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 25 sleeps x

21 for us. Case by my bed overflowing with all our stuff. Need to separate it into three but my daughter is taking one case away with her tonight for her first holiday alone to Magaluf.

I think it will be a shock to her system after Turkey, nearly the whole of her year going though so trying not to worry:(

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 25 sleeps x

Im sure she will be fine xx cant help but worry as a mum x i cant wait need some sunshine x

scotland
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 25 sleeps x

Thanks Lisa. Sun is shining here today but bloody cold:)) Cannot wait until I am "too hot" and need a wee dip in the pool xx

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 25 sleeps x

Time is flying isnt it Lisa, i have got my case packed to go abroad, not icmeler unfortunatley just not sure if i am going yet

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: 25 sleeps x

26 sleeps but only 19 shifts at work,fly out 12th July staying at the Kleopatra apartments,cannot wait!!!!

10. Re: 25 sleeps x

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations