We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Julian Forest Suites

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Julian Forest Suites

Can anyone tell me how far the Julian forest suites are from the wednesday market

Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Julian Forest Suites

Hi, we are going in a couple of weeks to Julian Forest and I'm not 100% sure but I get the impression they are around 30 mins walk away, and the easiest way to get down nearer to the front (markets not that far back) is just jump on the buses, they seem to be fairly regular near the hotel.

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Julian Forest Suites

Hi

as chris gex says you will take 25 to 30 min steady walk, there is a slight incline which you dont notice too much going as its downhill but coming back id just jump on the dolmus which terminates at the julian, in fact id jump on it both ways lol!!

if you have no walking problems it is a nice stroll into the centre through the old town where you will see more than being on the bus, have a good holiday!

3. Re: Julian Forest Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations