We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Doncaster, England...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Flying out on monday 10th of june. Forecasts are showing late 20's early 30's. what should i really expect? Is anyone there now who has noticed temps?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

We came back ten days ago and the temps were late 20s early 30s

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Scorchio

Towards the end of May the temp was rising nicely. Typically during the day around 30. By he time you go will be slightly warmer typically around 33/35. Dont forget your suncream and drink lots of water

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

I never bother with actual temperatures but in the middle of the afternoon it is very, very hot. Too warm for me to be out and about in it. As smc says take plenty of fluids and make sure you have the proper sun cream.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Hope you are enjoying yourself iain, its been really hot here this last week

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Having a great time, Sue. I'm a semi-permanent fixture on my balcony. 1.15 in the morning here and it is still lovely and warm. Took your advice and going on the Village Tour in the morning.

Edited: 07 June 2013, 03:48
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

I hope you have booked with Eric at April Travel, say hello to him for me

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

I'm out in approx 5 sleeps time and I reckon it surely is going to be scorchio!!!!

Burnley Lancashire
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

they are rising daily,just like the exchange rate,I am also going on Monday with Jet2 from Blackpool,flying at 7am.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Just back from the Village Tour. Fine and really warm all day until we got back to Marmaris when it turned cloudy with about 15 minutes of light rain. Rain stopped, cloud looks to be passing over and still warm.

10. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations