We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mitos Apartments

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Mitos Apartments

Hi we are heading out to these apartments soon. Has anyone stayed there and got any info -cost of air conditioning and safety deposit boxes would be great plus bar and food prices for food. Thanks

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mitos Apartments

Hi 95andyt

you have made a good choice so long as there are two or three of you, we loved it but the apartments are too small for four in our opinion, unless you have small children.

its in a great place and ali and oscar will look after you brilliantly,there are safety deposit box's in reception and air con in the living room only, no air con in the bedroom, for the life of me i cant remember how much it cost but it compared favourably with other places we had stayed with in icmeler before, im sure someone will be able to give you a recent heads up on the cost for this year shortly, have a look at the mitos forum and you'll see nearly all who stay love it, if you see one with the heading "grew to love it" its one i wrote and tried to give first timers staying there some room info on elec sockets etc, we go again in july but are staying eleswhere with family but youll have a great stay no worries!!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mitos Apartments

Typically air con is around £30 per week and safe deposit £10

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mitos Apartments

Thanks had a read of your review found it very useful loads of info. Only me and the wife traveling so rooms should be fine. Three weeks until we, go can't wait !

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mitos Apartments

Bumping this one as OH and I have just got back on Friday from our first visit here. Loved the place, you couldn't wish for a better location and Ali and Oscar are indeed fantastic hosts. Rooms spotless and the bar area is fab with all the comfy sofas. We were there 11 days and were charged £20 for the safe and £40 for the air con (our air con was in our bedroom, room 303 on the top floor). Beer in the bar is the standard 7tl, a full English breakfast was 9tl (a little dearer than most places outside but it was very nice, we only did it on our last morning for ease as our transfer pick up was 9.30am). They do a BBQ night on a Thursday which is £12. Have a great time :)

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mitos Apartments

Thanks for the update sounds great and very reasonable. We head out for two weeks this Thursday can't wait.

6. Re: Mitos Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2014, 12:06
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler