We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beats

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Beats

Thinking of buying fake Beats. Anyone buy them and are they any good. Got top of the range 50 Cent headphones at home so not expecting same quality sound but would like a smaller pair for out and about.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beats

They are certainly all over the resort Iain and I am sure we saw them for around 17.5 lira. At that price I would not expect them to be any good, but at least they look good copies

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beats

That's what I'm afraid of, look good but useless.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,708 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beats

Actually they're pretty decent - okay they don't measure up to the real thing but then again, they're not the real price but for everyday listening, they're good.

Jak xx

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beats

Thanks Jak I'll give them a go. The ones I fancy are only £8.00. At that price I've not much to lose.

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beats

hi iain

you can get fake beats in markets in uk

same ones as in turkey as they are all from china,

problem with fake headphones their is a possibilty of damage to inner ear .

cheers

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beats

we got them last year for a tenner in the shop that has all the dvds im sure he was the wee ma that had the stall at the end of the canal the beats are still working (touch wood as i say ) the son wants me to bring back another pair this year for him x

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Beats

Hi, my son paid about 15 pounds for some beats in the market last July. The first time he tried to use them in the apartment the headband broke. One very disappointed lad.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,096 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beats

Bought some yesterday before we came home for £9,made up with them.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beats

Just got a pair of on-ears from the DVD guy just over from the bottom of the square. Should have been £8.00 but as I was buying DVD's and a Kindle CD got them for £5.00.

10. Re: Beats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations