We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yessss icmeler

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
yessss icmeler

Just had my cheeky holidays confirmed at work. First week in October. Just wanting to know if the weather has been ok the last couple of yrs. Booked end of Sept , 2 yrs ago and it bloody rained for 3 days out of 7. :-)

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yessss icmeler

I've been a couple of times 1st 2 weeks of October. 1st time great weather for the 2 weeks , 2nd got some rain the 2nd week but not enough to spoil my holiday. Will be cool at night.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yessss icmeler

Thanks, just looking at icmeler and gran canarie. Icmeler is winning at the moment

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: yessss icmeler

Wasn't too keen on Gran Canaria. Stayed in Peurto Rico which was very hilly and our digs were at the top.

Mentioned in this post
Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria
Canary Islands, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
590 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yessss icmeler

The first week of October last year was really warm still, had a couple of thunder storms but they only lasted an hour if that!

I think as the summer was unusually hot sept and oct was too and this summer is expected to be the same

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: yessss icmeler

Tracy, we have been several times in the first week of october and it was great,as the season ends at more or less the end of october there are bargins to be had.......according to my wife.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: yessss icmeler

I've been to turkey end of Sept and end of Oct., but this was gumbet, near bodrum. It rained. That's what put me off going, this time of yr

7. Re: yessss icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations