We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haven't been for a while

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Haven't been for a while

Haven't been to Icmeler for a few yrs. The last time I was there, Simpson and 3 bells were still open. Simpsons has turned into a fruit shop and the 3 bells moved round the corner.

Is that part of icmeler a ghost town now, and which part is more active??

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,786 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Haven't been for a while

Not a ghost town but not as lively as the more central areas. The place is only really starting to liven up now. The Square and canal area have been fairly busy any night we've down that way.

Edited: 28 May 2013, 02:57
Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Haven't been for a while

Sounds good. We are thinking of booking all inclusive this yr. Some hotels on beach have court my eye

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,803 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Haven't been for a while

Just come back this morning, its just as busy as ever round that area, although as Iain says not as busy as some areas, i will do a full report when i have finished unpacking in the next few days

4. Re: Haven't been for a while

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations