We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boat trip (mega diana)

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
boat trip (mega diana)

Have seen this trip mentioned a lot and only read good things, can the mega diana boat only be booked in marmaris.....?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

They have a facebook page you could contact them through there

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

Is the mega diana the one which is massive and crams people on until its absolutely full? I think it is. I prefer the smaller, gulet type boats which a max of 30 people so you can guarantee a sunbed on top deck and room to move around a bit. Makes lunch less hectic too.

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

The boat looks lot bigger, just from what I've read the all inclusive it does,sound lot better, especially drinks. All input appreciated though.....

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

We wouldn't use any other!! Been going on their boat trips since 2000,,,fantastic day out..I posted a review and some pics of our 'special' day out in the photo gallery, take a look. All inclusive is exactly that...they are coming round with drinks from the minute you get on the boa

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

Mega Diana doesn't cram people on at all...everyone seems to get a sunbed. We wouldn't use any other!! Been going on their boat trips since 2000,,,fantastic day out. I posted a review and some pics of our 'special' day out in the photo gallery, take a look. All inclusive is exactly that...they are coming round with drinks from the minute you get on the boat...tea, coffee, water, beer, local spirits...whatever you fancy. The lads work so hard, nothing is too much trouble, but it's a good laugh too...lots of fun. Breakfast is cheese toastie, pasta salad for lunch and biscuits and coffee mid-afternoon. We will be going again in June...would highly recommend it!!

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

scunnyj

Sorry but have given you some wrong info...I posted the pics on another website, not TA.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

Where abouts do you book this form elkie55 as i tried in icmeler last year and found no one doing this trip. Really want to go on this with the family.Cheers Jay

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
8. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

How much per adult for this trip and is it suitable for kids or is it a bit of a booze cruise being all Inc?

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
71 posts
21 reviews
9. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

Thanks for that, I have found it on facebook.been on boat trips before and seems good value for money just on the bottles beer lol

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: boat trip (mega diana)

I am lucky enough to have mobile number to book through. You can always book by going down to Marmaris harbour....if evening there will be someone there on boat to help you. Not sure if details are also on facebook. Good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations