We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
8 reviews
fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

Hi we are off to icmeler on Friday we usually in to gumbet dye would like to know some fun friendly bars where the staff are funny

for those who have been to both places we like uncle festers and the aloha in gumbet Tanzania places like these you be appreciated

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

Sorry above should read if you know of any paces like these we would appreciate your knowledge thank you

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

I would say Friends bar near the square, the lads in there are funny and normally dance around a lot. The Scotia bar which is now adjoined to Tandoori Sizzler, it is to the side of the restaurant, the staff in there are fun too. Most of the bars are the same, the lads will try to please, get up and dance, that kind of thing. Hob Nob bar which is attached to Grass Apartments, they do a dance routine too.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

You'll find a few places put on some kind of entertainment usually after 10 o'clock. Those that Sammig30 has mentioned but also check out The Venice and The Majestic down at the canal.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
4. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

Oh yes, Iain I forgot about all the ones down by the canal. The lads down there like to show off don't they! Lol, oh and some of the bars down by the Blue Rainbow, is it one of the 3 bells and the one opposite, possibly Istanbul, they have the robot and stuff on like that, plus all the guys prancing about. Lol.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

give me the places with the funny friendly staff please i go tomorrow many thanks

6. Re: fun amd friendly bar staff ! ! !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations