We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taking a buggy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
taking a buggy

Does anyone know if my 4 yr folds buggy will be included in his baggage allowance. Phoned Thomson's and they don't know because of his age. Really want to take it for nighttime

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: taking a buggy

Hello

Thomson's website regarding pushchairs:

thomson.co.uk/editorial/…pushchairs.html

When you get to check-in tell the staff you have a pushchair / buggy. I take a buggy with me for the granddaughter, we give it to a member of staff at the Gate before boarding the plane. When you get to Dalaman Airport they are brought out by the staff and placed at the side of the carousel, so keep an eye out for them.

Alan :)

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,956 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: taking a buggy

Yes, it is included.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
3. Re: taking a buggy

Thanks had a look on that site. Don't know why Thomson's didn't tell me that. So there's no age restrictions for taking a buggy? I'm wondering if its because hes 4 Thomson's weren't sure

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: taking a buggy

I took a buggy for mine until he was 6 they never said anything x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
1 review
5. Re: taking a buggy

Oh good thanks Lisa

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
6. Re: taking a buggy

Dont ask them, when you check in just say can i have a luggage tag for my buggy, then either check it in or give to the ground staff when you board, i never went anywhere without his buggy he would be asleep for 10pm and i aint going to bed at that time xx

7. Re: taking a buggy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler