We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
70 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Not long until we travel now. Have narrowed down my transfer to, two options. Either icmeler online or DM transfers? All input appreciated

hebburn
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

dm transfers,use them all time

scunthorpe
Level Contributor
70 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

They seem to have realy good reviews, and slightly cheaper. Only thing that I doubt is the paying full amount after one way??

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Hi scunnyj, I used dm transfers when i went to icmeler last year and could not fault them - i paid them in full for the return journey when we arrived in icmeler. I will probably use the again this year tho someone has posted another recommendation for suntransfers whom i have never used but they are cheaper!

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

I have booked DM Transfers for this Friday based on the reviews on TA. Like you I was a bit dubious about paying the full amount on arrival in Icmeler but by all accounts this is not a problem.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

I've not used Icmeler online or Suntransfers, so can't comment. I used DM transfers last year and thought they were excellent. Did have to pay for the return journey on arrival at destination, but it wasn't a problem at all as they turned up and on time for the return journey.

Nil

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

I was picked up by icr transfer on monday. Transfer was very smooth. The driver also provided us with water

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

hi, all of our family, members who have been going to icmeler for the last four years have been using DM transfers and never had a minutes problem, we were dubious with paying o arrival but they have always been on time and very proffesional, from our experience you won't go wrong and i'd recomend them to anyone.

Edited: 16 May 2013, 12:04
Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers

We used dm last year be assured they won't for a runner with your money they will turn up. Excellent service. Got them booked for this year too

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers

Use ICR every year. Never had a minutes' problem with them. Can't comment on other company as I've never used them.

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers

DM Transfer for me. Used them last year in September after the transfer from hell with Thomson in the June (nearly 5 hours on a coach!). Using DM again this September as I was very impressed with the service

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations