We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

selen2

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
selen2

we are stying at selen 2 this year and have read some reports about pushy staff who try and get you to stay in there bar and spend your money whereas i will probably do that now and again i like to try all different places so hope there not to pushy

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
590 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: selen2

Ive steyed there a few times, they did ask about the weekly bbq and about eating in the restaraunt etc but i didnt find them pushy. I politely said no thanks and explained i had friends staying at another hotel that i was meeting. They did meet me for drinks there so they did get some custom i suppose.

Hope they are the same with you, im sure you will enjoy your stay

2. Re: selen2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations