We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kleopatra II Apartments

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kleopatra II Apartments

Me my Mrs and 2 kids are heading out to Icmeler for the only our second time on 15th July, and was wondering if anyone has stayed at Kleopatra apartments recently and what their experience was like, we stayed at the kurt last year and despite not very good reviews we really enjoyed it and would have returned but got a very good deal through jet2 for the kleopatra (£1221 for 4 people for 2 weeks) so any info or tips would be much appreciated.

cheers chris

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kleopatra II Apartments

Hi Snake-eyes i havnt stayed at the Kleopatra myself but where i stay is right next door to them((Club Tokmak) They are lovely looking apts with big balconies and a nice pool,its only 5mins from the Kurt apts and a little closer to all the amenities,hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Club Tokmak Apartments
Club Tokmak Apartments
296 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kleopatra II Apartments

I've stayed at Kleopatra Apartments 3 times and each time it's been a good stay. They are big apartments and plenty of space around the pool. The guys that work there are good and are up for a laugh. The only downside for me is it being far from the centre which is a bit of a trek especially in the heat but when there's so many bars to stop off to have a drink the walk isn't too bad then lol. I would definitely stay there again

Mentioned in this post
Kleopatra Apartments
Kleopatra Apartments
106 Reviews
Marmaris, Turkey
3. Re: Kleopatra II Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations