We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Republic

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
Travel Republic

Suzi posted this on Marmaris forum and thought members might be interested in this

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298033-i793-k64…

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: Travel Republic

I have booked my shuttle transfer through Icmeler on Line who are using United Blue. The price I have to say was great just hope we do not have the same experience as the people on the Marmaris forum. Went with TR last year and had the same experience that the driver did not have a clue where he was going and had to stop and ask directions

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Travel Republic

I am sure you will be ok smc. At least if you haveany problems icr are on hand to help you

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Travel Republic

Sounds like the same scenario smc and I had on our transfer last year. Seems a problem those going at the start of the season may have as the drivers and reps get to know where all the drop offs are. Wouldn't stop me using Travel Republic though. I have used them for my accommodation this year as they were cheapest for what I wanted. Did however book my private transfer direct with DM Transfers. Again they were cheapest for what I wanted.

Edited: 07 May 2013, 21:27
4. Re: Travel Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations