We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine House

Leeds
Level Contributor
74 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Wine House

Sue M or anyone else you tell me were abouts Wine House is please ? X

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine House

Hi Julie,if you know where the Venice is at the bottom of the canal turn left there and then your first right and its on your left,hope this helps.Lovely place by the way.

Leeds
Level Contributor
74 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine House

Thank you , yes I can find it from that .. Yes iv heard its very nice so will give it a try thanks again

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine House

I went for the first time last year. I must say it was one of the best meals I had and the cheesecake is to die for

Leeds
Level Contributor
74 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine House

We've walked past it a quite a few times now I know we're it is.. Will deff be giving it a try .

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine House

This is definitely somewhere we will be visiting this year. Have heard lots of good things and seen lots of nice pictures.The Winehouse also has a facebook page.

Wigan
Level Contributor
256 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine House

Could you give me directions to it from Kapmar hotel

Thanks .

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wine House

Wiganers,when you come out of the Kapmar go right and walk straight down towards the beach,turn left on the promanade and walk over the little bridge across the canal,turn left after the Venice and then right and its on your left hand side.

Wigan
Level Contributor
256 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wine House

Thanks for the reply. Will certainly take a look here.

9. Re: Wine House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations