We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stella show

north east
Level Contributor
539 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
stella show

where is this on at please

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stella show

It's at the Harmony Bar which is right on the sea front - if you walk down to the prom, turn right and keep walking along towards the harbour, you will come across it.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stella show

Last year it was 15 lira to get in but that did include your first drink. The show is supposed to be very funny and can be a little risque to not too over the the top

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stella show

Sure it was 20 lira last year and first drink free. 5 of us went and we asked for a fish bowl instead of a drink each.

Chester
Level Contributor
235 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stella show

Or 50 Lira for a there course meal and you first drink free however if you wanted steak it was an extra 5 Lira. so at last years exchange rate it worked out at just under £20 for 3 courses, a drink and an excellent show.

Word of warning a lot of people complained last year that the first drink was not knocked of the bill, including ours. For you first drink I recommend have something different so you can identify it, my wife had Gordons Gin instead of the local and I has a cocktail, they were easy to spot then on the bill at the end of the night, especially when you have had a few.

Dave

north east
Level Contributor
539 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: stella show

thanks for your help

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: stella show

if your coming in on the dolmus it is the last stop, we keep saying that we were not going again but we do and always come away laughing. its not to everyones taste but we enjoy it, hope this helps. Regards Gavin.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: stella show

You can buy ticket from Icmeler Online office too, saves you from trecking down to book a table ha ha.

Its a great show, we say the same about giving it a miss but always end up going

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
north east
Level Contributor
539 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: stella show

thanks for help

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: stella show

If you want up to date information then please join Facebook group.

Stella Show 2014 Icmeler

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: stella show

Probably the worse night out I've ever had, don't take children , the drag queen couldn't complete a sentence without the 'F' word, overpriced and overrated, completely humilated my daughter and my son in law, without which he would have had no act, basically it's a very poor quality slimmer version of chubby brown in a dress, can't even be bothered to sing live, mimed every song. Even the raffle seemed a rip off and don't get me started on the 3 course meal, a piece of melon was the dessert. If I ever bump into the idiot who insisted it was a mustn't miss night out, he'll be getting a slap round the face

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations