We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Hello all im staying here 24 august 2014 i know its a long time away but was just wondering as im on a bit of tight budget which is the best places to eat for good decent value and what are the prices like for a meal? allso how high do the temp get? its my first time to turkey normally go to greece or spain.any cheep trips to look for ie boats waterparks worth going on? thanks :-)

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Hi

If you have a look at this thread there is a guide of prices for 2102, they will not have changed much but myself and 2 other des are going over in 2 weeks so we can give you and update of prices then.

It will be very hot in August so please take care

tripadvisor.co.uk/…43759271

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Thank u thats been really helpfull:-)

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Hi

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

Here is a map of where you are staying with a few "watering holes" and some of the TA recommended restaurants. Since I did this map Kingsland has shut and apparently Captain Bull**its has moved.

The Buffalo Bar sell very cheap beer

You'll have a good time there and Ali and his staff will look after you.

Agree with Sue about the temperature - it'll be scorcio! We are going again in September, it'll be our 4th visit. Like you I was sceptical about Turkey when I first went in 2011 but I now have to go here at least once a year

The food at the apartment is good as well and reasonably priced.

Edited: 01 May 2013, 21:37
Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

thanks cant wait to go even thou its over 12 months away.and the prices to get there were fab such a bargin:-) i allways go away around the 24 august just love the heat and sun and plenty factor 50 lol.

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

If you have had holidays in Greece and Spain before I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the great quality of food you receive in Icmeler for little cost ! Palm Gardens have an excellent restaurant with a great menu , one for lunches and one for evening meals, they even do the lovely lamb traditional dish ..yum !! There is 2 watermarks in Marmaris, the one down the beach front I think is the best one , they are not as big water parks as Spain etc but fine to keep young kids entertained.

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

I cant wait to go to palm gardens x 1st time in icmeler x 6 weeks on thursday and counting x

scotland
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

5 weeks on Sunday for us:))

liverpool
Level Contributor
324 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

I'm in the palm gardens now lovely clean apartments and a great pool with slides for the kids ! No load music around the pool and the staff are great

The apartments are in a very peachfull area except for the cockrell that lets you know they are near ALL NIGHT LOL but only around the corner from bars and restaurant s would recommend to anyone :D

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

So is my mum and dad liverpoolmumoftwo !! They leave Tom. Night to come home, 18 weeks til I go , can't wait love the place !! : )))

liverpool
Level Contributor
324 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: palm gardens apartments icmeler and area

Has your mum got blond hair Red Lichties and are with a few other couples ?????

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations