We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
apartment

Narrowed my choice of apartment down to 3 and would appreciate any feedback to help me make my final decision.

Avlu1

Club Arya

Efendi

We are a family of 4 with 2 17 yr old boys - will be renting 2 rooms.

Looking for a clean and comfortable stay with a nice pool.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment

Don't mean to throw a spanner in the works but did you look at the alvaro apartment they've been refurbished this year great staff and location 100%positive reviews and a great water slide for the lads 24apts loads of sunbeds and very clean, sorry I can't help with your choices I've not stayed in any of those

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment

I stayed at ayra a few years ago. It is pretty central and couldnt fault it at all. I loved it there. Sun village is a niceplace too. I will write a review when I get back as I am going on two weeks

ipswich
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment

efendi is a hotel next to the beach and its pool is very small but was ok for a stay when i was there

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment

It depends when you are going but maybe have a look at two bed apartments for a cheaper option. Sun village and club sun village have two bedroom aparts. Take a look at top questions on the right hand side. Websites for hotels and apartments

Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment

I agree with floridian the alvaro apartments are fab

Have been re furbished and staff will look after you

Cant fault them stayed there 2 years ago, x

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment

Thanks but I can't find any availability for Alvaro

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apartment

have a look at this link for some ideas

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: apartment

moosma, when do you plan on going...we will be at the avlu 1 on the 23rd of june but it may be a bit late to give you some feedback... Regards Gavin.

North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: apartment

I have stayed at the Club Sun Village twice - will suit your boys - fantastic atmosphere and the staff like a bit of banter. Great bar round the corner - Wembley Bar - where they can go and watch sport on tv etc.

Also stayed at the Arya last year. Better location if you want to be central (CSV about 10/15 min stroll into town/beach) and were nicer apartments (though I believe CSV have been refurbished this year). Lacked atmosphere.

If I was to choose I would go with CSV for atmosphere over Arya but with either you couldnt go wrong.

10. Re: apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations