We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight from turkey

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
flight from turkey

Hi everyone there's a chance I may need a very quick flight home from dalaman as anyone ever had to book a flight from turkey, and if so how easy quick and expensive was it please, answers to these questions could make or break our holiday but I'm prepared for this, hopefully the chance of this is slim but need to check all options we fly on the 13th may help please!!!!

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight from turkey

I'm not sue if this is going to help however worth a try. 3 years ago we stayed in Akyaka and were taken to the airport for our return flight to Newcastle only to find it had departed 3 hours previously (holiday companies fault) They tried to make us get on a departing flight to Birmingham (NOT gonna happen) so in all we waited abut 24 hrs for another flight to Newcastle, This happened in October so i imagine May would maybe be similar.I THINK they had to pay about £200 each to get us on the replacement flight. I HOPE that all works out for you.

Mentioned in this post
Akyaka
Akyaka
Mugla Province, Turkey
Birmingham
Birmingham
West Midlands, UK
ipswich
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flight from turkey

ive just looked at flight prices and it lookslike only theend of may is dear as its kids holidaay

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,879 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight from turkey

I used to live in Turkey so I often booked flight home and it was always quite easy. I just used to go into one of the travel agencies and there would always be a flight going pretty much the next day. If you are travelling alone and only need one seat it shouldn't be aproblem at all.

Hopefully you wont need to do it though.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flight from turkey

Hi kediyavrusu there will be 2 of us that may need flight at so hope there not to dear but I'll pay what I have to if need be thank you for you info

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight from turkey

Thank you all who posted replys it helps to no I can possible get flight back within 24 hours

6. Re: flight from turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations