We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prestji Apartments

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Prestji Apartments

Hello, has anyone been here before in August ?, can I ask how busy it is and do you have to get up early to reserve a sun bed ?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prestji Apartments

Hi, three of us stayed here last year in the school holidays, end of July. We always managed to get a sunbed even though the apartments were full. The sunbeds were very close together however, very cosy!

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prestji Apartments

Forgot to mention, got the beds without getting up early, I refuse to get up early on holiday, I am not a german.!

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prestji Apartments

To be fair I find that in Icmeler which has large number of UK visitors that we Brits are just as bad putting towels on sunbeds at silly oclock. Obviously this is moe a problem during high season. I have seen people putting towels down early doors walking away and not coming back for hours.

It was great in one apartment we stayed at as some guest got fed up of this and simply removed the toweks and put them neatly to one side. Their faces when they came back and saw their towels was priceless

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
194 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prestji Apartments

Does any know what the price of the air con is here.

5. Re: Prestji Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations