We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

cleveland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

I read on T.A. about boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan. I can't find the info, can anyone help please?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

There is some information on trips and prices on this link and if you type in the search bar "Mud baths" alot more info will come up, hope this helps

tripadvisor.co.uk/…43759271

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

You can book a trip from one of the many travel agencies in Icmeler but I think these days they take you over to Marmaris to get a boat, as the smaller boats out of Icmeler can't compete on prices with the big boats out of Marmaris

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

Hi Seraphina,

There are lots of different companies offering trips to Dalyan but it is a very long day from icmeler and Marmaris (by boat) so just be aware it can be tiring, especially if you are travelling with children.

You can also 'do it yourself' by getting the dolmus from Marmaris to Dalyan (changing at Ortaca). That way you get to see beautiful Dalyan town as well as the more 'touristy' places like the mud baths - It also means you have more flexibility to spend more/less time in each place depending on your interests. its very easy and cheap to get to the mud baths and beach from the dalyan riverside.

Another option, which we have heard quite a few people staying in the marmaris/icmeler area do, is book 1 or 2 nights in Dalyan at the end of your holiday so you could do the mud baths/ tombs/ turtle beach etc whilst also being much closer to the airport for the journey home.

Sel

Edited: 24 April 2013, 04:10
Mentioned in this post
Dalyan
Dalyan
Mugla Province, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
cleveland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

Thanks for all your info. The link I looked at was for a boat trip, mud baths, tombs and turtle beach and cost £18. I'll have a look when I get there........4 weeks......yippeeeeee.

5. Re: Boat trips from Icmeler to Dalyan.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations