We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ekinci Palace - how far?

harrogate
Level Contributor
52 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Ekinci Palace - how far?

can anyone please tell me how far it is to Icmeler town centre, & beach, also are there any local shops, bars etc.. nearby.

it is our first time in Icmeler so any info would be much appreciated

thankyou

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
ipswich
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

plenty of bars and about a 10 minute walk to the beach and 5 or so to centre

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

Your apartment is about a 15 minute gentle stroll on flat ground to the beach. Plenty of bars and shops nearby as well as restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Once you are in the main square you are spoilt for choice for restaurants and bars

Have a lok at link below for map of area with bars and restaurants etc

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms…

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but your apartments is what I would class as being inbetween the two i.e. between town and the Old Village. Best of both worlds there. A short stroll down the dry canal into town or back into the Old Village in the opposite direction. Whichever you choose, there will be plenty of choice for your evenings out. I've heard their own restaurant is good too.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

I am staying at Sun Village next month which is next door, i would have said it was in the old village, Its about 5 minutes walk to the centre and a further 5 minutes to the beach from there

harrogate
Level Contributor
52 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

thank you for all your replies much appreciated

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

Have a wonderful holiday. I'm at Rhodes Apartments (Old Village) from June 13th. Can't wait.

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
7. Re: Ekinci Palace - how far?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler