We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can anyone recommend a dentist

northants england
Level Contributor
111 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
can anyone recommend a dentist

Can anyone recommend a dentist near the Marmaris Park Hotel in Icemeler. please needing some bridge work done and have heard that it is cheaper in turkey, some recommendations would be appreciated. thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can anyone recommend a dentist

There is a dentist opposite the Tansas supermarket in Icmeler (Mustafa) who is recommended by a lot of people, although I've not been personally.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: can anyone recommend a dentist

I can recommend Mustafa, my husband needed a filling a few years ago and he was very good, when we got home he went to his own dentist and he was very impressed with it

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: can anyone recommend a dentist

Mustafa Asik ..... Dis Hekimi (Dentist) can be found on Kayabal Cad No7, cross the road at the Tansas and go up towards the Marmaris Road (Signs outside to show you where his place is)

DT. MUSTAFA AŞIK

Address : Kayabal Cad. No: 7 İçmeler / MARMARİS

Telefon/Faks : 0252 455 56 39

GSM : 0542 672 32 59

e-mail : mustafa@tutkum.biz

dentist48@tutkum.biz

northants england
Level Contributor
111 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can anyone recommend a dentist

thanks very much

5. Re: can anyone recommend a dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations