We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Restaurants

Hi

Although we are Icmeler 'regulars', we have never visited either Sidik's restaurant or Hanedan restaurant. Can anyone help with location/directions...thanks!

scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
1. Re: Restaurants

Sidiks is in the old village past the Wembley bar and love star and I think Hanedans is on the main Tansas road.Sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Scotland
Level Contributor
322 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Restaurants

The Hanedan is just after the Romance on the same side of the road but before the Robin Hood which is on the other side of the road, if that makes sense

scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
3. Re: Restaurants

Oh yeah the same roadas pizza tomato,3 bells then?

Edited: 15 April 2013, 05:12
Scotland
Level Contributor
322 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Restaurants

The new 3 Bells is the next road up I think, certainly not on the same road as Romance

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Restaurants

these maps may also be able to help you

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms…

scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
6. Re: Restaurants

Haha me and my terrible sense of direction,so what is the restaurant across from 3 bells then,anyone know?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
7. Re: Restaurants

There's two three bells, the new one is on the road where romance is, the other one is in the centre, I think the restaurant across the road is Istanbul?

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
8. Re: Restaurants

Isn't it funny how you can have been going to Icmeler for years and yet there are still places you have not eaten. I said exactly the same thing to my Dad the other day. I was trying to say to him that we need to try some others this time we go in June as there are so many that people recommend and I've never tried them. I suppose you sometimes stick to what you know. :)

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
18 reviews
9. Re: Restaurants

Too true sammig. Last year, on our 10th visit, we finally got round to visiting Captain Sinbad. We loved it and wondered why we hadn't tried it before. This year we're certainly going to try some different restaurants.

bury
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Restaurants

Thanks for all your replies, will give Sidiks and Hanedan a try this year!!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations