We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icmeler with children

London, United...
5 posts
Icmeler with children

Hi, I am thinking of booking a holiday to Turkey this year in the summer holidays and was looking at Icmeler. Is this a nice family friendly resort? What is the beach like?

We have 2 children aged 7 and 10, is there much for kids in Icmeler?

Thanks for any answers

Minnie

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Icmeler with children

Hi MinnieB176

the resort of icmeler is lovely and family friendly

i ve been many many times, with children from when they were very young up to now 19/14

the beach is nice full of sunbeds for about £1 a day or some offer free as some are linked to the bars/hotels so you can order from them.

the beach itself is of small shingle stone.

if you have'nt booked hotel yet book one with entertainment team so kids will have more options.

We used to stay at the grand aquarium which has entertainment , this was self catering or their are plenty of all inclusives along the beach which have that.

thier are trips the kids will like , buggy safari, jeep safari, water park in marmaris on the hill, boat trips,

. you will find plenty to keep them occupied.

if you need anymore info please ask.

London, United...
5 posts
2. Re: Icmeler with children

Thanks, I will have a look at the Grand Aquarium. We would rather self catering than all inclusive.

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Icmeler with children

We love it it is our 3rd time this August we stay at babadan apts which you can book thru Thomson they Hv a kids club which is very good. My 2 are 9 & 7 so similar ages to yours. Plenty to do around icmeler.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Icmeler with children

You will also find the restaurants are very welcoming to children and many have a separate children's section on the menu. As the others have said Icmeler is a very friendly family resort and you should find plenty of trips that will suit your children.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: Icmeler with children

Not sure what kids do these days but last year there was a bouncy castle Im sure outside the Prince apartments near the beach. There are plenty of small playparks around the resort although Im guessing your 10 may be a bit old for this. The beach is not great to be honest, its all small shingle stones. The water is lovely however and they may enjoy snorkelling if they are able to swim, the current is not strong.

In Marmaris there are several waterparks which are great and never really that busy and some aprtments have water slides, Ekinici Palace for example which is also quite well priced. I think Badadan also has a water slide

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Icmeler with children

think the kids would love the mud baths... getting coverd in mud without getting into trouble. lol.. ps grand Aquarium is a greatb choice.... Regards Gavin

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
109 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Icmeler with children

Hi, I have to agree Grand Aquarium is great for kids of all ages & adults. The entertainment team are superb & will keep em going all day and all evening. We are going back again in August this year with our 14 year old son. He didn't want to go anywhere else as he made loads of friends and I must say have never seen him laugh and dance as much. The food is also superb. I can honestly say we cannot fault the Grand Aquarium and can't wait to go back.

London, United...
5 posts
8. Re: Icmeler with children

Thank you very mcuh for your advice, it looks like Icmeler is the place for us and I am looking into Grand Aquarium.

I'm sure I will be back for more questions once I have booked something :)

9. Re: Icmeler with children

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations