We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

I was looking on the Marmaris forum and came across this great post from Hullman about the prices in Marmaris at the supermarket. This may assist those who are self catering and give them an approx guide to what to expect to pay. The prices are from Kipa supermarket, there is not one of these in Icmeler but there is a TAnsas and the prices will be fairly similar I would expect

Click on the link below

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298033-i793-k63…

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

Well spotted smc. The prices still seem reasonable.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

The prices are not too bad and do not appear to have risen that much from last year. Hopefully this will give those who are self catering a rough idea of the prices to expect to pay and to perhpas budget accordingly

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

Well spotted, thanks to hulman for taking the time to post some up to date prices also

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

Thank you xxx

5. Re: Supermarket Prices APRIL 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations