We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asyma Restaurant

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Asyma Restaurant

Going back to Icmeler in June this year. Looking forward to meeting up with Omar from the Asyma Restaurant. He is so funny, he makes our holiday. Can anyone tell me if he is still there. Will be disappointed if not.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asyma Restaurant

Staff and owners change round from year to year so we won't really know until the season starts

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asyma Restaurant

Where is this restaurant and what is the food like? For some reason I like the name.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asyma Restaurant

Its a couple of doors down from the Icmeleronline offices and at the side of the Uysal apartments in the square

Edited: 04 April 2013, 16:27
Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asyma Restaurant

Thanks, what food do they do?

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asyma Restaurant

pretty much the same as all the other restaurants, Turlish, international. Never been myself however it does look to be quite nice from outside and gets good reviews

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asyma Restaurant

Hi, met Omar a couple of years ago in Marmaris and he moved to the Asyma Restaurant in Icmeler. He is a scream and I guarantee you a laught if you find him still there. If you follow the road up from the beach by the Steak House the Asyma is at the top by the square, a few shops away from the Icmeler on Line Office. The live webcam is just outside the offices. The food at the Asyma is very good. Although we always go All Inclusive, we always have a night out at the Asyma. The only mistake we made was to have a starter. The steak was fantastic and they also do a variety of other meals, i.e. chicken, fish and turkish etc. You cant go wrong if you eat there and the staff are brilliant at dancing and entertaining. Love them.

We were there one October and it got quite chilly in the evenings. Omar even came out with blankets for the ladies. Have a good one if you go there.

Regards

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Icmeler
Icmeler
7. Re: Asyma Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations