We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for a few days?

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
149 reviews
Accommodation for a few days?

We have a place in Calis Beach but thought this year we would have a run down the coast for a few days. We decided we do not want to stay in Marmaris and have heard Icmeler is nice.

So, where is a good place to stay. We don't want budget, Wedding Anniversary so will splurge out. Would welcome any help... Thanks in advance.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Hi frances Jane are you looking for an apartment or hotel? If you look on the top questions there is a thread on apartments and hotels which may give you an idea of what you are looking for

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
149 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Thanks, will have a browse through and get back with the ones I have come up with It will probably be an Hotel as apartments are usually rented out for more than a few days..

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Ok, if you see any you like give us a shout as i went round alot of them last year for members

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,681 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

The Hotel Aqua seems to get good reviews

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

The Marti Resort and Marti La Perla hotels are lovely and on the seafront along with the Aqua hotel.

Casa Blanca is adults only and is also on the sea front.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
149 reviews
6. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Thanks will look at them. I fancy an apartment type accommodation. Looked at the Bonjour, but still looking will check out the Marti and the Casa Blanca.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,728 posts
71 reviews
7. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Hi FJ,

we visited İcmeler and Turunc recently. They are both a bit the size of Ölüdeniz, the latter in a bit more spectacular scenery. But being inside, İ though they both were a bit like a miniature Marmaris.

İ would recommend Bozburun peninsula, either Bozburun or Selimiye. İ am searching for a lovely address İ had there but İ cannot find it at the moment, hopefully will be back here with that!

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
149 reviews
8. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Thanks V.R.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

I would agree with VR - Selimiye is a delightful spot. We stayed there a couple of nights at Kaptan Pansyon - it is in the village, right along the shore, with loungers etc and a jetty for swimming off. Accommodation is in lovely wooden bungalows, set in a pretty garden area. The family is very welcoming and the evening meal was delicious - far nicer than the other places we tried - and all at a very good price.

I googled "Kaptan Selimiye" and came up with this link: boutiquehotelsofturkey.org/otel/kaptan-bunga…

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,878 posts
149 reviews
10. Re: Accommodation for a few days?

Thanks Attagul.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations