We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Garden Apartments rooms

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Hi,

Im staying in these apartments in July for 2 weeks with my wife and daughter.

Ive read some of the reviews,and some people are saying avoid the top floor.

Now were in a 1 bed apartment,and im sure ive read somewhere that its only studios on the top floor and not apartments.

Can anyone whos stayed here before clarify this please.

Thanks,

Sean

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

You will find that a lot of apartments top floor are slightly smaller and have sloping roofs which are not ideal for tall people

scotland
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Hi stayed here last year and going back this. The top floor apartments are still a good size and have separate bedroom and sitting room. The real issue was the high concrete wall instead of railings round the balcony but am sure ALi was changing that for this season.

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Yes there is no concrete wall as a view any more on the 4th floor, there is pictures posted on their Facebook page of the new balconies (ignore their cover photo as they have not updated that but in their photo album I posted new pics) . Not seen them in person myself yet but heard that some people are requesting these rooms now as you get a lovely view !

liverpool
Level Contributor
324 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Top floor apartments have seperate rooms double in bedroom and fold down beds for kids in lounge /kitchen area and new balcony so you can see pool

I'm here now its our last full day and its getting busier by the day x

Manchester
Level Contributor
438 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

I cant wait to be there 39 days x dont fancy top floor with a buggy x

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
120 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Hi,Have you got a link to their facebook page?

Thanks

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

https://www.facebook.com/palm.apart… that should work any problems give me a shout ! : ))

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Their website is also on the top questions on the right, under websites for hotels and apartments

Angus
Level Contributor
267 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

Hi Sue I don't believe they actually have a website they just use Facebook , if you go to the link you are speaking about it does not come up with anything to do with Palm Garden Apartments in Icmeler , have a wee look and see if you get the same : ))

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palm Garden Apartments rooms

I went to look round last week and they gave me their business card, and even showed it me on their computer, it was working when I put the link on as I was looking at the pics only yesterday, could be its expired and they have to pay for it to go live again

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations